Well, in the interest of participating, I've been through a fraction of my
Pentax photos from late 2004 to about mid-2005 and pulled 99 that might be
worthy of processing into something. Might not … But there are another 28,000
unprocessed photos between mid-2005 and about mid-2008 to hunt through further.

It's just all a lot of work and I've been pretty sick with pneumonia this past
ten days. Slowly coming out of it now, finally.