Is that this one that I captioned "Iryna beauty" ?

https://flic.kr/p/22BGEGw

Also, I just posted a lower key headshot of her:

https://flic.kr/p/22E4w1Q

Hands are so tricky, Ann. I made an effort to thwart her conditioned
tendency to "pose" and to catch a more candid and uncontrived look. I
thought that this one headshot ("Iryna 3") managed to best capture
that:

https://flic.kr/p/23Cs9cf

--
-bmw