... or rather the photo title.

While looking at the moon photos of Peter Lik, I've found one
more photo that I suspect to be fake. Well, not the photo itself, but what
it claims to be.
http://www.lik.com/thework/clouds-skies-stars/lunareclipse.html

This one is titled "Lunar eclipse". My claim is that it is not an eclipse.
Rather, it is just one of the lunar phases.
An eclipse is a shadow of the Earth. So, the dark-light boundary has a
circular shape, not a straight one as here.
The straight line is consistent with the light source (sun) being
on the right, at about 90 degrees.

See lunar eclipse photos here:
https://www.space.com/25488-total-lunar-eclipse-photos-april-2014.html
(you'd need to "click-scroll" to the right to #4, 5, 7)
or here:
https://www.space.com/11963-unusual-long-total-lunar-eclipse-full-moon.html

I wonder what PDML astro-enthusiaststs think about that?

Igor