Thanks Ann, Rick.  I thought about the balloons too, I had been to a
hot air festival in Austin and took some shots that I really liked,
but the recent triple moon thingy really made more sense.  I love your
shot Ann, I imagine that is from the big one in New Mexico?

--
-- Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding
it still. Dorothea Lange