Thanks, Gonz...
Yes - Albuquerque in 1982  ( see caption ;-))
It was fabulous and I did ok in the Scrabble tourney too

ann

On 2/9/2018 11:14 AM, Gonz wrote:
Thanks Ann, Rick.  I thought about the balloons too, I had been to a
hot air festival in Austin and took some shots that I really liked,
but the recent triple moon thingy really made more sense.  I love your
shot Ann, I imagine that is from the big one in New Mexico?