Thanks, John. I thought when I got Larry’s response that I wasn’t going to need
this link. When I didn’t find it in Lightroom’s display of exif data I tried
the link and got what I wanted. And now I see that exif data is way more than
could be efficiently or helpfully displayed in Lightroom, that they have to be
selective, and that, I assume, since shutter count has little relevance to
image processing, it’s not included.

> On Feb 9, 2018, at 11:53 AM, John <sesso...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> http://shuttercounter.com/
>
> On 2/9/2018 07:30, Eric Weir wrote:
>> I’m selling my K-5. A buyer wants to know the shutter count. How do I
>> determine that?
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> Eric Weir
>> Decatur, GA  USA
>> eew...@bellsouth.net
>> “...we are a form of invitation to others and to otherness..."
>> - David Whyte
>

> --
> Science - Questions we may never find answers for.
> Religion - Answers we must never question.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

“Man has been a murderer forever.”