> On Feb 9, 2018, at 11:07 PM, Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:
>
> l...@red4est.com wrote:
>> Jeff friedl has a plugin to see all of the meta data
>
> Now that I'm home and in front of a real computer, here's the metadata viewer:
>
> http://regex.info/blog/lightroom-goodies/metadata-viewer
>
> Here's another excellent, and related plug-in of his
>
> http://regex.info/blog/lightroom-goodies/data-explorer

Thanks, Larry. I’ve bookmarked em. May check the first one out, though from
what I saw of the full data on the photo I uploaded to the site to which John
provided a link, I imagine I would just be overwhelmed.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

"What does it mean...that the world is so beautiful?"

- Mary Oliver