No, he'll never return.

On 2/15/2018 16:13, Gonz wrote:
Ah, brings back memories of an old song there "Charlie and the MTA".
Will he ever return?

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 2:30 PM,  <postmas...@robertstech.com> wrote:
John <sesso...@earthlink.net> wrote:

On 2/14/2018 18:56, Mark Roberts wrote:

By the way: For those who aren't familiar with Boston, that "T" sign
indicates public transport. Specifically the subway (which is part
subway trains that run underground and part subway/streetcar hybrid
that runs underground in the center of the city and above ground
farther out). I think it technically includes busses and the commuter
rail system but if you tell anyone in Boston "I'm taking the T" it
means you'll be traveling by subway.

I thought the Boston subway was the MTA?

It used to be the MTA many tears ago (long before I lived in Boston).
Now it's the MBTA (Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority) and it
includes busses, subways, commuter rail and ferries.

But everyone just calls the subway system "The T".