Now I feel silly - I also should have KNOWN Bob was kidding..
I do have a British gene in my DNA

ann

On 2/14/2018 6:56 PM, Mark Roberts wrote:
Steve Cottrell wrote:

On 12/2/18, ann sanfedele, discombobulated, unleashed:

Distracting?  - it's essential to the photo  - ordinary without it
I hope you were kidding
Don't worry Ann, it's British humour.
Bob has it shipped in twice a month from China.

Besides, what T ?
I should have been more subtle and named the photo "Public Alley 405".

By the way: For those who aren't familiar with Boston, that "T" sign
indicates public transport. Specifically the subway (which is part
subway trains that run underground and part subway/streetcar hybrid
that runs underground in the center of the city and above ground
farther out). I think it technically includes busses and the commuter
rail system but if you tell anyone in Boston "I'm taking the T" it
means you'll be traveling by subway.