P J,  Please elaborate on this.  Off list if you prefer.

"I was using the AF200T with my digital cameras, and been pretty happy with the results. Sure it's not P-TTL, but as far as it goes, having it's own sensor, the fact that it actually sets the recommended f stop and shutter speed when the camera is in program mode with an A class or later lens, was convenient."

My AF330FTZ can only be used as a manual flash.

Alan C

---