I have submitted my three photos.

Now, I'm wondering if there's any way I can change the title on one of them?

On 2/19/2018 05:11, Peter McIntosh wrote:
Ignore my previous post. Found the link.

Ciao,

Pete Mac in Melbourne

On 31 January 2018 at 00:53, Mark Roberts <postmas...@robertstech.com>
wrote:

Half way through the submission period and we're into the lull that
always comes between the initial rush and the last minute flail ;-)
Still, judging by the overall quality of the images we've received so
far I could probably put together a damn fine book right now...

Just a reminder: Everything stops on February 28 - Midnight GMT, 7:00
p.m. US Eastern time and 4:00 p.m. Pacific time. I have a busy
schedule this semester so we'll really be taking no more submissions
after the page shuts down.

Thanks to all those who made donations via the submission page. They
really help mitigate the out-of-pocket expense for me.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com