We've got several that winter in a nearby Metro Park and are quite approachable. They make a prehistoric squalking sound.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Addy" <pixelsmi...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: PESO: I love my morning commute...

Yes, earlier this spring I seriously flirted with the idea of putting
a Nikon P900 on a credit card for exactly this situation. Decided to
wait until the P1000 is out to make a decision between them. Believe
it or not, this is pretty darn close. They are very skitterish birds.
I even took off my 1.7x teleconverter because I wanted to capture the
whole group in one frame. Thanks for the comment, Ann.

Darren Addy
Kearney, NE