You look very noble, and the bike looks great. Glad you're enjoying it!

I managed to get out on mine yesterday, a circuit round some of the posher
parts of London, and I cycled to and from work today, so with the hot weather
we're promised this week perhaps I can get properly back into the habit and
start building up some fitness ready for my July trip to France.