Then, just in case, I'll apologise in advance for UPS not being capable of delivering to my address. :-)
It's due tomorrow.
Alledgedly.
Jostein

Den 13.05.2018 19:06, skrev Mark Roberts:
I apologise in advance for getting pages 10 and 11 swapped - totally
my fault and not Blurb's. I may correct it in the future but Blurb's
policies require that I re-order a copy of each book (both paperback
and hardcover) after re-uploading the entire file for each. Oh yes,
and the URL's for each will change, too.

In the meantime, all the photos did actually make it into the book and
if I do make the correction in the future you'll have a valuable
collectors item when I do. ;-)