Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
Is there a list of the  images that did make the book, for those of us who
have not yet seen the book?

I was recently wishing I had a list of all of the photos that I've submitted over the years. That would make a decent sized (27) set of images that I think are my best of the year.

On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 7:30 PM, Bruce Walker<bruce.wal...@gmail.com>