Larry, as you age and and your memory becomes more fallible, one adopts
strategies for coping. I speak from experience.
Case in point: when I post a PESO or submit to PUG or to the Annual, my export
from LR first goes to a PESO or PUG or PDML Annual folder. Saves me from
sending dupes, allows me to review and assemble the ones I shared that way in
the past.

It is never too late to start...

Stan

Sent from my iPad