I see why you are proud! - interesting subject, even for a basiclandlubber like me - and so beautifully photographed by you ..

ann

On 5/15/2018 4:33 PM, Steve Cottrell wrote:
Hi Pentaxians

Some of you might be interested in old wooden sailing boats of yesteryear, and
even if you're not, still might appreciate a short, well-told tale of folk
enjoying themselves in a different environment...

I teamed up with UK sailing legend Tom Cunliffe (q.v.) and we made this video
for a sailing charity, the Sea-Change Trust.

Proud of this one! Enjoy...

<https://youtu.be/jusEsstMyIw>

(links direct to a Youtube video page)