On 5/15/2018 19:29, Bruce Walker wrote:
On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 11:10 PM, Bill <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 5/14/2018 5:30 PM, Bruce Walker wrote:

Let's see what shots of yours did not make it into the 2018 PDML
Annual.

Here's the one of mine that didn't make the cut: "Dancer, seated"

Yeah, I remember punting that one.......

https://portfolio.brucemwalker.com/index/G0000RxwiW8gVQx4/I0000sYE80yE9V.g

Punting is a good thing, right? I've never been a sports fan so I'm
not too good with baseball metaphors.

;-)

I thought it was when you're standing up at the back of the boat pushing yourself along with a long pole?