I just know that I see a very noticeable (if not annoying) delay with SanDisk Ultra card (albeit the previous model), while shooting videos. With that card, I cannot stop recording the video, and start the next piece right away: it takes some 20-30 seconds for it to right down the buffer. This doesn't happen with the Samsung Pro card (which is rated at up-to 80 MB/s for sequential writing.

I did not have a chance to compare performance with shooting long series of still shots where the card performance would be important and the difference noticeable.

I don't know about Ultra Plus.

HTH,

Igor