I could fit a Pentax lens on the Leica SL body with an adapter. But I sold off
all my good Pentax lenses that I would want to shoot with when I sold the K100
body.

Time has marched on. My photography today is done with the Leica M-D typ 262 or
the Light L16 most of the time.

I appreciate the PDML Annual and applaud what everyone is doing in it!

—
No matter where you go, there you are.