I've had one for quite a while too.  I'd pretty much echo what Jostein said.
I'd really like to try it on a more modern body with better AF.

I haven't used mine in a while.  I could be convinced to part with it but I'd
need to have a look at its condition.

I also used to have the F*300 which has the same optics as the FA.  I liked
that lens a lot and it pained me to sell it.

Cheers,
Dave