I hope people know what "matryoshka" is -- a set of traditional Russian wooden dolls that enclosed inside each other.

Here is a building - matryoshka:
http://42graphy.org/misc/building-matryoshka_IR46424.jpg

I am sure quite a few people would recognize this location (and some iconic buildings).

Now, the puzzle (it might not be simple):

How many buildings can be seen in this photo?

And to make the question more precise: I am talking about _distinct_
buildings, but they may not be totally separated. (But a building can consist of several parts of differnt heights.)

Igor