I think 8... Are the guys who said ten counting the reflection of the building on the far right? Maybe the building in the farthest perspective point  is two buildings...

I;m glad you posted the term "matryoshka"  because I have a set I'm looking to sell and I couldn't remember thewhole wordfor it.. I knew it started with M and was long :-)

nice shot

ann