Thanks Jostein, Bruce, Jack and Paul for the kind words. I particularly appreciate the conversation I had with Ann about empowerment. I understand why the photo with rope made her uneasy, and it is very important that discussions happen when things that could be seen as disempowering are shown. While we may differ on specifics, I think that we are in wholehearted agreement of the goal that each person be empowered to make their own choices no matter what the cultural norms may be.