Thank you for the comments - will post any results, later. even receiving "imported goods" here in Brasil is a challenge.

--
luiz felipe
luiz.felipe at luizfelipe.fot.br

Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2018 10:10:35 -0500
From: Darren Addy <pixelsmi...@gmail.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: Vixen Polarie - not Pentax, but I'll use with Pentaxes -
any toughts?

Your TTL idea would be unnecessary on a refractor, so you must be thinking
of using a Newtonian design. In that case I don?t think it would work
because the image is reversed. I think the program in the O-GPS would be designed to shift the sensor in only one direction (the one that work with
ordinary camera lenses of a refractor-sort of design). Not sure though.

Also, keep in mind that the maximum exposure time possible with the
O-GPS/AstroTrack gets shorter and shorter as the focal length gets longer. A shorter exposure time with a longer focal ratio is the opposite of what
you want for catching photons in astrophotography.

Respectfully,
Darren Addy

--
luiz felipe