On 6/14/2018 01:26, John Francis wrote:
On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 10:26:43PM -0400, John wrote:
Acrobat Reader DC is crap. I don't need no F****** cloud to read a PDF file.
IN FACT, it is counter-productive! Why can't the idiots leave well enough
alone?

You don't have to use any of the cloud features - I only use it for viewing
and printing local PDF files.

Don't have to use them, but I've been having to fight my way through them to get to my PDF files. Couldn't find any way to shut the unwanted crap off so it would just open the file for me to see it.

I have uninstalled it and managed to find a copy of Acrobat Reader XI, which while no longer supported, does allow me to open my PDF documents right into reading mode.

I don't have to plow through a bunch of unwanted "features" before I can get to my document.