Oh yeah. SR works in movie mode on the K-5 too. That alone makes up
for the lack of manual mode IMO. For the most part you can get away
with autoexposure and exposure locking when appropriate. The files are
huge and it only records for 5 minutes, but 80mbs is much better than
the 18 or so the K-3 is putting out..........