Yeah, I just thought it was funny that my tent apparently got there several years before I did. 8^)

On 7/7/2018 18:34, ann sanfedele wrote:
I was there in 2007 .. when Dave said "another from..."� after Mark posted the photo with me in it , I figured it was brooksie typo time� - I wasn there in
2004, 2005 and 2007. also, I recognize the clothes being worn in 2007.

ann