I'll think about it. I don't watch much TV. I've looked at Netflix, Amazon, Apple TV, Hulu and other streaming services. There's not enough there that I'm interested in watching to justify the cost. I just don't see the benefit of paying to access content I'm not going to view.

When the next season of NCIS comes on I'll be able to get the current season on a DVD set. I'll watch it then.

I can already get Doctor Who from use-net.

I'd like to see the Dorothea Lang episode, but I can't think of much of anything else on TV I'm interested in.