> On 09 July 2018 at 11:40 ann sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
>

> and  "Midsommer Murders"  and "Father Brown"  and "Dr. Blake's
> Mysteries"... and "Nature" and "Nova" and andand

Is Dr Blake still screening in the US?  It's been pulled from Australian
channels because of accusations against the main star.  A planned telemovie has
also been recast without Craig McLachlan in the lead.

https://mumbrella.com.au/craig-mclachlan-dropped-from-upcoming-dr-blake-teleseries-511254

https://tvtonight.com.au/2018/06/new-look-blake-mysteries-is-an-amazing-leap-of-faith.html

Cheers

Brian