There's an Asian butterfly that looks very much like a Monarch.

Danaus genutia genutia - Oriental Striped Tiger

http://www.ifoundbutterflies.org/sp/699/Danaus-genutia

I learned something new today.

On 7/18/2018 09:53, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
Thanks, Subash.

Monarchs are much different from Tiger Swallowtails, if that is what you
have there.  They migrate to Mexico on the East Coast of North America and
to Central California on the West Coast, spend the winter there, and then
fly North, spawning several generations before their descendants make the
winter trip South again.

Dan Matyola