Paul said it
ann

On 8/5/2018 3:42 PM, Paul Sorenson wrote:
Fun...snaps of good friends are the ones that make memories.

-p

On 8/5/2018 2:26 PM, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
I attended a birthday party for one of my friends in Sonoma yesterday and stuffed the Light L16 into my bag "just in case" I wanted to do something beyond nabbing an iPhone snappie. Didn't manage to do anything much beyond a snappie anyway, but I think they're fun snappies of good friends! :D

   https://flic.kr/p/275oweh
   https://flic.kr/p/29KVA1A
   https://flic.kr/p/MGArXS
   https://flic.kr/p/28JNf91
   https://flic.kr/p/29KVzXu

enjoy!
—
"Aspera ad astra: If you cannot dream of the stars, how will you get to the grocery store?"

--
ann sanfedele photography
https://annsan.smugmug.com