Thanks for the complement, I wish I'd posted some images.

On 8/5/2018 4:28 PM, Jack Davis wrote:
Yeah, I know. I'm having another one
of "those" days. :-(
What I mistakingly told P. J.
J-DUH!

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 5, 2018, at 1:20 PM, Jack Davis <jdavi...@comcast.net> wrote:

Quality images, P. J.
Enjoy!!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 5, 2018, at 1:02 PM, J.C. O'Connell <hifis...@gate.net> wrote:

Finally got a working K5-IIs (first one had a flash sync problem).  Took it and
a few primes
out to Boca Raton Beach (FL) for about a hour this morning. Not much happening
and it was hot.
So far Im very happy with the camera. Heres a few handheld snaps:

https://www.jchriso.com/temp/beach.htm

--
J.C. O'Connell
hifis...@gate.net