Thanks for the mention, David.

Just looking at the thumbnails,
Slipway Gears
by Pat Temmerman
stands out, thanks to its brighter tonal values.
And (not to return the compliment) but I like David Mann's composition
and dramatic angle of his similar subject "Whaling Tank".

As a side note, I found it interesting that Mark Robert's "26" was a
similar subject to mine, but while he went for a symmetrical
composition,  I opted for a decidedly asymmetrical one.

Darren Addy
Kearney, Nebraska

On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 11:57 PM, David Mann <dmann...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks, Brian.  I'm not 100% happy with the composition on mine but the
> texture of that gear wheel really stood out.
>
> I'm loving Darren Addy's "Rusty Cushion" and Pat Temmerman's "Slipway Gears".
>
> Cheers,
> Dave
>
>> On Aug 7, 2018, at 12:30 AM, Brian Walters <apathy...@lyons-ryan.org> wrote:
>>
>> G'day all,
>>
>> It's amazing how old rusted objects make for some great photos!  Dave Mann's
>> 'Whaling Tank' and Mark's '26' are my favourites - wonderful texture in both.
>> Lots of others to enjoy!
>>
>> View here:
>>
>> http://pug.komkon.org/
>>
>> (you may need to refresh your browser if you see the previous gallery there).
>>
>> Note: The automated submission process usually works well but it's not
>> infallible. So, if you made a submission and you don't see it in the gallery,
>> let me know.
>>
>> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>>
>> Next up: 'Tilted'.
>>
>> Full Submissions Guidelines here:
>>
>> http://pug.komkon.org/general/autosubmit.html
>>
>> You can submit here:
>>
>> http://pug.komkon.org/submit/
>>
>> Cheers
>> Brian
>> follow the directions.

“The Earth is Art, The Photographer is only a Witness ”
― Yann Arthus-Bertrand, Earth from Above