*NOW* I've started receiving robo-calls on my cellphone from someone who wants to help me with my "delinquent federal student loans".

Press 1 to speak to a representative, Press 9 to decline and be removed.

I've never had any student loans, delinquent or otherwise. And I ain't pressing no numbers; learned long ago that's no use whatsoever.

Thank you for your patience. /rant