At 03:44 PM 8/16/2018, Mark Roberts wrote:

>The net effect is to penalize small, independent web sites compared to big,
>corporate sites. (Which is probably one of the goals, anyway.)

Fortunately I do not depend upon search engines for traffic. My domains are
highly specialized and most of the traffic comes from links from other highly
specialized sites or from my signature on message boards or lists other than
this one.

Dale H. Cook, many years as 35mm SLR photographer,
now Pentax K-70 w/ Pentax-DA 18-270mm walking-
around lens or SMC Pentax-A 50mm/f2 lens