Suibash - I' not crazy about square crops but I kinda agree with Larry on this one.. though probably would not crop as much as he is indicating... and only then because ofthe little black bloch that is outoof in the water..  hmm maybe photshopnoise reduction to blur the water entirely would
work too..

That little guy is one I've encountered in NOrth America  - guess he really gets around :-)

ann