Very nice, Cotty!

I used to use a 1969 Nikkor-Q 85mm f/1.8 on FourThirds format. It's a great
tele focal length/aperture for the format: The speed gives lots of options for
DoF. I have no idea how the Pentax 85/1.8 compares in a technical analysis, but
that old Nikkor was essentially a Zeiss Sonnar lens design and produced lovely
results. Looks like the Pentax does a great job too!