I'm surprised they lasted 6 years at FB. Entrepreneurial types are
generally allergic to large corporations, and dealing with FB
"optimizing" the app in order to clobber the competition, Snapchat,
and fine tuning the thing to maximize ad revenue at the expense of it
being, well, actually interesting, would frustrate anyone.

Personally I doubt those two will ever produce anything really money
making again. I think they just got lucky with Instagram. They will
pour lots of dough into multiple startups and watch each fizzle. It
will take a few lifetimes to blow though the 1 billion they received
though, so I'm sure they'll have fun doing it.

--
-bmw