For what it's worth here's a review of a Star D lens from Pentax Forums...

https://www.pentaxforums.com/userreviews/star-d-135mm-f2-8-gold-line.html.

On 10/1/2018 7:59 PM, ann sanfedele wrote:
I had hoped what my friend gave me to sell were Pentax lenses, but alas, they are Star- D lenses for Pentax  a 28mm f.28 and a 135 f2.8

I'm taking some shots with them on my K-5 butsince I can't focus manually very well (to say the least!) not sure itis helpful.

anyone have experiece with them?

Thanks

    - P.J. O'Rourke