At 11:22 AM 10/11/2018, John wrote:

>Anyone on list been hit by Michael?

Here in the Roanoke Valley in SW VA we have flash flood watches and, in some
areas, flash flood warnings. We have been getting very heavy rain from the rain
bands of the storm and that should continue until sometime tomorrow. We have
had about three inches of rain at my house with more to come. The puddles in my
back yard are as large as I have seen them in the 20+ years that I have lived
here. I plan to take some photos of flooding late today or early tomorrow.
There are two creeks within a few miles of my house that almost certainly will
be flooding, and I may get a look at the Roanoke River flooding as well.

Dale H. Cook, many years as 35mm SLR photographer,
now Pentax K-70 w/ Pentax-DA 18-270mm walking-
around lens or SMC Pentax-A 50mm/f2 lens