At 04:19 PM 10/11/2018, Steve Cottrell wrote:

>Well, 2 out of three ain't bad.

It has gotten pretty bad in places here in the Roanoke Valley of SW VA as we
got pummelled by rain bands from  Michael. The rain is now to our east but we
will be feeling the effects for quite some hours. I was out this afternoon but
stopped for only a couple of quick shots at one point. I had to take them in
such a hurry that I wasn't able to get the best shots possible.

https://plymouthcolony.net/photos/pages/misc.html

Dale H. Cook, many years as 35mm SLR photographer,
now Pentax K-70 w/ Pentax-DA 18-270mm walking-
around lens or SMC Pentax-A 50mm/f2 lens