On 11/15/2018 12:44, l...@red4est.com wrote:

Nope, those aren't shaggable either. Actually, for me nothing is. I might be
able to fake balboa, but I'd need at least a few minutes to learn to shag.

Wander into any bar in Myrtle Beach, SC & there's someone there who can teach you. I learned in just a few minutes as a teenager, so anyone should be able to learn the Shag.

Cotty & Bob - you can just go ahead and get your minds out of the gutter right
now.