This shot got me wondering about its truthfulness:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-6405507/The-stunning-winners-panoramic-photography-awards-revealed.html
The round-shaped rainbow with the arc exceeding 180 degrees that did not get distorted despite panoramic stitching.

My first reaction that it is a lens-produced halo overlaid over the image. I've never seen rainbows exceeding 180 degrees, but then I've never seen them in the areas where it would be possible (like here). The way it looks (uninterrupted even over the clouds) seems to be unusual (unnatural?). But again, maybe the photographer lucked out. And the fact that the perfect circle didn't get distorted during stitching (if it is a panorama made of multiple images) raises questions.
But maybe the guy is good at panorama processing.

I just read that this shot received the Epson "digital art" prize that is
aimed at 'rewarding excellence in modern digital post-processing'.
Did that refer just to the colors, or to the "rainbow" as well?

I am curious what other PDMLers think about this rainbow? Natural or Photoshopped?

Igor