On 11/22/2018 15:15, ann sanfedele wrote:
https://annsan.smugmug.com/On-the-Road-or-On-Foot/2017-2018snaps/i-jmVqLbh/L

You can change the size when you are viewing the page... th "L" is the one that fits on my monitor nicely.

Roosevelt Island is in the East river - The neighborhood viewed here is a part of Queens borough called Astoria.. bordering on Long Island city.. the area where Amazon has decided to build another  headquarters - that's a short distance to the right of the birdge you see here. ..

Not a good move it seems to many,   as the addition of a staff of 25,000 (yes I said 25,000) to an area where the transportation is already stressed
from crowding as well as weakening infrastructure...

I was visiting a friend on Roosevelt and the view is on the way to the subway from her place - I was hurrying to get home before dark.. love winter light. taken with the canon  power shot Sx120 .. I often take The Pentax K5 when visiting her, but I was carrying too much to bring her so too heavy.

ann

That is some beautiful light.