Daniel J. Matyola wrote on 12/15/18 5:46 AM:
Great images!  I especially like the way you incorporated people in the 1st

Thanks Dan.

and 5th images. The map says "Westside, Santa Cruz," and the captions
include "natural bridges."  What is the name of the Park?

Natural Bridges. When one of the bridges collapsed a few years back they did not change the name of the park to the now accurate "Natural Bridge". This is where the monarch butterfly trees in Santa Cruz are as well.

Dan Matyola
aptions