Thanks, Dan.  I'll see how I like that but I did include them to get some perspective of the foreground.

-p

On 4/23/2019 10:40 AM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
That is a classic and appealing landscape, Paul.  The colors are well
rendered and the clouds add quite a bit of interest.  I might be tempted to
crop just a bit off the bottom to reduce the amount of brambles in the
scene.

Dan Matyola