Thanks, Christine. Good to see you back.  A larger version is here...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x2d7qxenm3ez1ru/grand%20canyon%20pano-k3-3765.jpg?dl=0

-p

On 4/23/2019 10:00 PM, Christine Aguila wrote:
Wow!  Very appealing image!  Love the sky and colors!  I agree with Paul,
though; I too wonder if it’s over sharpened.  Still, a very nice image, Paul.
Cheers, Christine

Sent from my iPad