I set up a light that really helps with the photos of the Steller's jay nest. Shortly thereafter the second parent (my guess is Dadbird) showed up to feed everyone. Here's a shot with both parents, and several chicks visible
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/47970534238/in/album-72157708849514267/

I'm uploading the full set now. It seems as if the new flickr infrastructure isn't quite back up to full speed. If anyone's interested in the full set, which also has some shots of one of the parents in my yard:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/albums/72157708849514267

--
Larry Colen           l...@red4est.com          http://red4est.com/lrc
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/collections/72157612824732477/