Fine set of images.  Love the old machinery and the work horses. Sorry to hear that this might be the last meeting.  Hard to choose a favorite - you could pick several and make a fine collage.  The Farmall Cub in 0431 reminded me of when I was a kid, being pulled up and down the field behind one of them planting tobacco.

-p